This morning I woke up to the sounds of lesbians mud-wrestling on Jerry Springer. My father had the tv, it's normal, and I was not surprised. After ten minutes, my morning fog wore off and I realized what I was watching. Another day out and about, but today I decided blogging was more flexible than becoming a professional human test subject. As fascinating as it sounds, NASA's bed rest study is much less tempting when you hear about the bed pans. And so, welcome, and thank you for reading my first blog post. I'll make your drink extra special.
![]() |
| Credit to Genone-GDP...or something |
Some of you may know me as the Barista, the apron clad man mixing and pouring morning lattes. Others as the kid with heavy hands, the diamond in the rough boxer. I'm sure I'll karma will find a way to balance my occasional narcissism. And to all who do not know me, welcome. I am crazy, stupid, rude and young. On paper I fit every goddamn stereotype applied to the California kid.
I am the suburban Los Angeles dropout kid finding the American dream, and something about soul searching. I make drinks for a living and can't afford to fix my car, but who cares? We're all going to flip switch this year anyway. Some say in the next 4-6 weeks. Everyone is a product of their environment, I've just been cursed with the ability to see it.
Pencil, blunt, or coffee in hand my mind never sleeps. Whether I'm combining rhymes to pass the time or being my own internal Joe Rogan for every situation in life, I fear almost nothing. Death is inevitable, and I will embrace it, but HOLY SHIT I am not ready for that. I like to believe I'm at peace, but if I died tomorrow my mind would be left unheard. That thought above all else terrifies me. I must blog. Rap. Shout on a street corner or behind a church podium and get out my thoughts. I can't claim to fit a niche, I have no fame, and no image. All I am is a voice of reason. Or so I tell myself. I'm tired of stupidity in the world, and I know I'm not the only one. But let's face it...sometimes stupid is the only thing fun in life. So please, connect. Comment, challenge me, ask me stupid questions, give me tips for healing my injured back, don't hold back. I won't. Welcome to my mynd.
Email: IamMynd@gmail.com
Facebook: Marco Clark Pretelin
Twitter @MyndofMarco
And now, America.
![]() |
| I opted for tri tip. |


Awesome blog post, What I really enjoyed the most, is the bottom. Mmm tri tip, down to the bone, bit by bit. Good stuff!
ReplyDeleteI followed, so I shall see more good stuff.
You're a good man charlie brown.