Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Zombie Playlist

Morning ladies, gents. Long before the alarm hit, there was a knock at the door and a soft grandma voice,
"Put your things away guys, there's..." I fell back asleep. But lo and behold two restless hours later a uniformed monster exploded into the room. Checking for termites my ass. I have come to accept mornings like this here at my friend's house. #thousandoaksgrandmasboy 


So I do not have much time, but my recent back injury and rough awakening got me in the survival mindset. Zombie Apocalypse 2012. My challenge to readers:



You have an ipod that can hold 15 songs, and will play indefinitely. Once chosen, your list cannot be edited. So, readers, I present to you the best submitted list. 









1. All Along the Watchtower - Jimi Hendrix (click here to listen)
   
2. Tetris - Doctor P (click here to listen)

3. Pursuit of Happiness - Kid Cudi (click here to listen)

4. Lost Woods (Ephixa Dubstep Remix) - Zelda (click here to listen)

5. Redemption Song - Bob Marley & The Wailers (click here to listen)

6. Stairway to Heaven - Led Zeppelin (click here to listen)

7. Safe and Sound - Rebelution (click here to listen)

8. Surfin' U.S.A. - The Beach Boys (click here to listen)

9. The Best Day - Atmosphere (click here to listen)

10. Octopus' Garden - The Beatles (click here to listen)

11. Fortunate Son - Creedence Clearwater Revival (click here to listen)

12. Smells Like Teen Spirit - Nirvana (click here to listen)

13. All the Small Things - Blink 182 (click here to listen)

14. Going back to Cali - The Notorious B.I.G (click here to listen)

15. Ain't that a Kick in the Head - Dean Martin (click here to listen)

I would go into detail why I appreciate each song, but I'll let you listen and decide for yourself. So readers, feel free to send me your list ideas. I'll keep posting new Zombie slaying songs as I hear 'em. 
Gun lists coming soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment